In the meantime, check out some more birthday ideas below.
CELEBRATING YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY IN SCHOOL
The school wellness policy allows healthy snacks, one monthly birthday bash or non-food rewards for parties. Try one of these ideas instead of cupcakes!
· Mini pumpkin or gourds
· Goofy shaped erasers, pens, pencils or straws
· Holiday ornaments
· Apple cider with cinnamon sticks
· Make your own sparkling fruit juice with fruit slices
· Fruit on skewers
· Veggies shaped like a tree, person, animal, car, etc.
· Donate a library birthday book with your child’s name
· Birthday hats or badge
· Recess toys (jump ropes or balls)
· Goody Bags with stickers or mini games from store that sell $1 items
Try these web sites for fun birthday ideas.